Ways to Pay.
At Buggy Parts Direct we believe in making your shipping experiance as easy as possible. With this you can purchase your goods in many ways.
- Bank Transfer, if you prefer you can pay via bank transfer. Once competed you will received our details in which to complete the purchase.
- Cheque, if you wish you can pay by cheque, once funds have cleared your order will be despatched.
- Paypal, All you need is your email address and password, or mobile number and PIN. No need to remember all your card details, cryptic codes or secret handshakes. Buy in almost any currency from millions of businesses around the world. We’re available in 203 countries and at least 22 currencies, and do all the conversions for you for a small fee. What a deal. Never worry about keeping money in your PayPal account. Link a card or bank account to your PayPal account, and you can pay instantly for online purchases. Shop with peace of mind, we protect your eligible purchases. If an eligible item doesn’t show up, or turns out to be different than described, we’ll help sort things out with the seller. Plus, all your financial information is stored within your account.
- Skrill, Skrill has been moving money digitally since 2001 and is now one of world's leading digital payments companies, with 560 people from 30 nationalities working in our London headquarters and our offices throughout Europe and the USA. Over 36 million account holders already trust Skrill to send and receive money worldwide in 200 countries and 40 currencies, securely and at low cost, without revealing their personal financial details.Our worldwide payment network lets businesses extend their reach globally with over 100 local payment options. We already meet the needs of over 156,000 businesses with everything from a simple one-step integration to a fully-tailored payment solution.Whoever you are, however you like to pay or get paid, trust Skrill to make your online payments simpler, faster and safer.
- Klarna, Klarna Checkout integrates the payment methods above in a super-simple solution where the customer can shop using only their email address and postcode. The customer then confirms the purchase before choosing a payment method. These two simple features may sound like small things. But for conversion it’s pure magic. Especially on smartphones and tablets. We have also introduced Pay After Delivery as a payment option, where the customer has 14 days to pay. This means the customer gets their goods – and can make sure they’re OK – before paying.